The use of ‘“Novacom Africa”, “we”, “us” or the organizer’ mean Nova Summits Limited
The use of ‘“I”, “you” or the “client” means the customer.
1. Novacom Africa is a trading name of Nova Summits Limited
2. THE ORGANISER AGREES
1. To provide the client with package deliverable outlined above.
1. The summit will comply with GDPR regulations where applicable
2. That it shall:
1. Promote the event and the client in accordance with the sponsorship deliverables professionally with reasonable
care and skill;
2. Provide the client with briefing documents and logistical support, both pre-event and on the day(s) of the event; and
3. Provide event based marketing support services.
TERMS & CONDITIONS CONTINUED
3. THE CLIENT AGREES
1. To provide the organiser with all the necessary marketing materials (including: logos, headshots, personal bios
& company bio)
2. Inform the organiser of any changes to the virtual or onsite staff as soon as possible.
4. PAYMENT TERMS AND CANCELLATION
1. The client agrees to pay 50% of the sponsorship fee within 14 days from the date of this agreement
and the balance 30 days prior to the start of the event.
2. If the client needs to cancel the sponsorship the client will be liable for 100% of the cost of the signed contract fee in full
including V.A.T if applicable. We will however offer a free transfer of the agreed package as per this signed contract and
cost to another Novacom Summit event upon request.
3. The organizer reserves the right to withhold or withdraw any or all sponsorship deliverables in the event of non-payment
or late payment of the sponsorship fee.
4. In the event of the organiser cancelling, changing the dates or relocating the event (relocating physically or virtually),
the parties agree that the client will have the option to transfer its attendance to another Novacom Summit Africa
event within 13 months.
1. If the client needs to make any alterations to the agreed and signed contract they should inform and receive approval
from us immediately.
6. FORCE MAJEURE
Neither Party will be liable for any failure or delay in performing an obligation under this Agreement that is due
to any of the following causes (which causes are hereinafter referred to as “Force Majeure”), to the extent beyond
its reasonable control: acts of God, accident, riots, war, terrorist act, epidemic, pandemic (including the Covid-19
pandemic), quarantine, civil commotion, breakdown of communication facilities, breakdown of web host, breakdown
of internet service provider, natural catastrophes, governmental acts or omissions, changes in laws or regulations,
national strikes, fire, explosion, or generalized lack of availability of raw materials or energy.
For the avoidance of doubt, Force Majeure shall not include (a) financial distress nor the inability of either party
to make a profit or avoid a financial loss, (b) changes in market prices or conditions, or (c) a party’s financial inability
to perform its obligations hereunder.
7. This contract is subject to the laws of the United Kingdom where the company Nova Summits Limited is registered.